1. Double-click the Internet Setup Assistant.
2. Click the Update button.
3. Click the right arrow here.
4. Select "Add Internet configuration" and click the right
5. Type in a name for the configuration, then select LAN and
click the right arrow.
6. Select your modem, the port you want to connect to. Then
select 'Tone' and click the right arrow.
7. Choose a local phone number that was given to you by MountaiNet and enter it in the first box. Then type your username
and password and click the right arrow.
8. Select 'No' here and click the right arrow.
9. The DNS Address(es) are: (If you are using OS 8.5 or better, leave this box blank.)18.104.22.168
Then type mounet.com in the bottom box. Click the right
arrow when done.
10. Now type your username and the 'at-mark' ( hold down the
shift key and type '2' ) then type mounet.com. Make sure there
are no spaces here. Type your password and then click the right arrow
11. Now type your username, the 'at-mark', and mounet.com.
Then type mail.mounet.com and click the right arrow. Again, make
sure there are no spaces.
12. Now type news.mounet.com and click the right arrow.
13. Click Go Ahead here when you are ready. If you have selected the option above, you will connect to the Internet now!